DIY Chocolate Balloon Bowl you can fill and eat!
All you need is chocolate (isn't that pretty much true any time) and balloons to make this impressive treat for the holidays.
1. Blow up 5" balloons. Lay out parchment paper on a tray.
2. Melt 3 different colors of chocolate separately. (It's important that you melt them separate and then mix to get the swirl effect. Otherwise it just turns into one color)
3. Add colors together and lightly fold, just a few times is enough.
4. Make a footer for your bowl by making a round blob of chocolate on the parchment for each bowl you plan to make.
5. Dip balloons into chocolate to the depth of the bowl you prefer. You can dip at an angle for an elegant display bowl.
6. Set chocolate covered balloon on footer and allow to cool.
You can make these ahead of time and store in the frig to keep them firm.
Have a safe and sweet Halloween and check out the Budable Flower Arranger Plus at www.budable.com